Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
cant remember were I saw it but there s a pic out there somewhere. try google doo doctor. I put one on mine with v force last week and I could feel the difference. hard saying the snow conditions could have been better then last time I rode. who knows, but it did feel little snappier. good luck.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
better response is due to the v force, noticed it on mine. doo doc is great guy, my plug n play wouldn't work after the piston update for some reason, called him, said he's gonna send a new one. love dealing with aftermarket guys who stand behind their products.

·
Always wrenching on toys
1,477 Posts
goes on the water temp sensor on the head. Simply unplug and put this in-between. You'll see the plug matches up perfectly :)

What temps are you seeing on that 08?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just installed it.. Thanks guys. It still reads 4 bars maybe a defect . Still has rpm fade.. Don't get it. Very aggravating!!!!

·
Always wrenching on toys
1,477 Posts
well, you may very well have a real problem. That thing may be acting like a band-aid on your much larger problem. Have you gone through all the basics like;

• check for coolant leaks (they like to leak unless you have replaced the clamps)
  • Check function of your thermostat
  • Jack the front end up as high as you can reasonably get it, and burp it a couple times

give that a try. If that doesn't solve your problem, you'll need to dig a little deeper like pull the water pump.

My 800 was running hot as well. A good burp or two did help a lot. Mine will climb to 5 bars but usually hangs right around 4 bars.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts