Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Summer special will be running until the first of October. Sorry I haven't showed my face in a little while. I have a lot of things going on this summer with taking care of Mom and Dad. I've been a few days behind on clutches, but I will be back in full swing on Monday. I will be back to one week turn around.
Feel free to call the shop any time with questions. 231-947-4599 Thanks, Doodoctor

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Can I prepay for the job by oct. 1st and then ship the clutch later when I get my sled...please!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can I prepay for the job by oct. 1st and then ship the clutch later when I get my sled...please!
Anyone that calls before the first of Oct. I will put thier name on a list and honor the summer price when I receive the clutch.. No problems.....

·
Registered
241 Posts
Anyone that calls before the first of Oct. I will put thier name on a list and honor the summer price when I receive the clutch.. No problems.....
What is the summer special price? I have a Freeride coming but don't know when. Couyld be interested in your offer.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey Doc, tried to PM you...your inbox must be full. PM me your email. I have a project for you.

·
What a Delta Bravo.
1,018 Posts
Hey Doodoctor, I am wondering if you can just put the splines on the QRS jackshaft that would allow me to run my Paragon. I have broken a Team jackshaft and a Straightline jackshaft already. If so, what would be the cost?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Can you show what this looks like? I want to know if this is what was done to my sled before I got it...... I can take off the secondary by just remocing a bolt and it is a spline shaft then. Not sure if that is the same deal.....

Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
The prices that are listed and then plus shipping? Approximately what would it cost from Utah?

·
Extreme Warantee Tester
1,418 Posts
Can you show what this looks like? I want to know if this is what was done to my sled before I got it...... I can take off the secondary by just remocing a bolt and it is a spline shaft then. Not sure if that is the same deal.....

Thanks
You have the Doodoc mod already....unless it's a Team clutch.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Doodoctor, I am wondering if you can just put the splines on the QRS jackshaft that would allow me to run my Paragon. I have broken a Team jackshaft and a Straightline jackshaft already. If so, what would be the cost?
We run a 30deg mod spline.. same as all the older doo's

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Summer special will be running until the first of October. Sorry I haven't showed my face in a little while. I have a lot of things going on this summer with taking care of Mom and Dad. I've been a few days behind on clutches, but I will be back in full swing on Monday. I will be back to one week turn around.
Feel free to call the shop any time with questions. 231-947-4599 Thanks, Doodoctor
Hi,
Just wondering what the shipping would be on the floating QRS to NL, Canada.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I've got a couple secondarys to send you, does the bearing have to come off the shaft for you to work your magic?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Just got my two secondarys back and all I can say is that everything has exceeded my expectations. The welds are perfect, packaging was excellent, and the parts for some reason appear to be cleaner then when I sent them? Now I just can't wait to punish some belts this season!!
Thank You
Jason

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts