Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy just converted from Yami to an 05 800 Adrenaline.....he rides studless. Fool. But...the dealer is puttin on the Cone Finger track at his request. That was available immediately....the ripsaw would have delayed delivery too long.

He's used to riding a Ripsaw....what's the differences he'll notice, pro...con?

Thanx
Marm

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
sleddude5 said:
The cone finger track will not be as good in deeper snow conditions, but on the trail it is very good indeed.

Jerry C.
[snapback]309823[/snapback]​
Performance of a finger track in deep snow depends on the depth of the lugs; I have a 2" 151 and it seems to run deep powder almost as well as my 2" 151" regular lug tracks.. and it sure hooks better in trail like snow.. and spring snow.

·
Registered
932 Posts
schoolmarm said:
schoolmarm said:
Nobody here has any knowledge of this track? C'mon...please?

[snapback]309103[/snapback]​
This can't be....?

[snapback]309353[/snapback]​
they still let you on this site? btw the connected cone isn't the same as on the older RX'1's that was a 1 inch finger (cone) track. Its slightly different and less effective then the "connected cone" and the connected I'm getting put on 1.25 incher not a 1 incher. not real familiar with it but i gess i wil be soon. Marm sez the stock sneeker on skidoos blows and withowt studz iz only gude fer tree control. btw hiz 600 rev has run outta gas 12 times more then my Viper (which ime gittin rid uv) I even had to drain fuel from the viper twice in one trip in an attempt to get his doo to a gas station. it got thair alright - on the end uvva hook towed by a polaris. after he ran out a third time and we waz startin to wonder how much fuel the yammy cude make.

·
Registered
932 Posts
sleddude5 said:
The cone finger track will not be as good in deeper snow conditions, but on the trail it is very good indeed.

Jerry C.
btw dude - ar yu related to the chick in her socks on the vintage iron? ime bettin "party hats" fer sure.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
snopork said:
sleddude5 said:

Jerry C.
btw dude - ar yu related to the chick in her socks on the vintage iron? ime bettin "party hats" fer sure.
[snapback]311325[/snapback]​
Mr. Inappropriate arrives....

Conehead....

·
Registered
392 Posts
i had the finger on my renegade and it was great in the trails but on plowed roads and ice it sucked i studded it after the first ride.

·
Registered
932 Posts
ck99 said:
Snopork did your a$# type your post !!!

I want to know
[snapback]313157[/snapback]​
it shure did ! cudya tell thet eezy? btw sum dude pm'd me sayin thAY waz embare-assed uv my cigarette smokin buttface avitar an i hadda change it. so yu fokes ar missin out.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
snopork said:
ck99 said:
Snopork did your a$# type your post !!!

I want to know
[snapback]313157[/snapback]​
it shure did ! cudya tell thet eezy? btw sum dude pm'd me sayin thAY waz embare-assed uv my cigarette smokin buttface avitar an i hadda change it. so yu fokes ar missin out.
[snapback]313611[/snapback]​
The ciggy smoking buttface was a classic doode. You given in to some "PUD" without a sense of humor....?

Btw....to ck99.

It takes great talent and an advanced intellect to type in "Porkesse" and you're crackin off to a bigwig in the FAA...do you fly much?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts