·
Premium Member
11,601 Posts
Looks legit to me.

Are you backing out of the sale?

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
Poor feedback, no listed VIN #...looks like a scam to me. My suggestion, go look at it (or have a fellow dootalker go look it over) before sending any money.

If it is legit, GREAT DEAL!

·
Premium Member
11,601 Posts
I wouldn't post a VIN on eBay either.

Just asking for some scam artist to jack the VIN for another post.

$500 deposit within 48hrs posted.

·
E-Tec Rules
33,555 Posts
2003 600ho

·
The Wrecking Crew
1,110 Posts
if he is only six hours away I would be at his door before the 48 hours for deposit is due with the cash. look it over and see what you think about it. looks to be a good deal for that sled.

·
lay the smack down
2,961 Posts
I'm with TUG on this one.. i'd see if there is a fellow DOOTALKER than has a couple free minutes to check it out... (a little compensation - perhalps)

I was watching that sled too! A little too far for me to go to get it though...

Good deal if you end up with it!

good luck

love

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
dobbs said:
Bobadoo said:
I wouldn't post a VIN on eBay either.

Just asking for some scam artist to jack the VIN for another post.
[snapback]723960[/snapback]​
good point, i email him

i missed that about the deposit, he said he wanted a check and not to use paypal
[snapback]723966[/snapback]​
You could locate him like nothing with PayPal, with a check he can just take your money and run.

Why not post a VIN #? It says to your buyers that you're legit and there's no reasonable way you can get burned by doing so.

Could be legit, who knows. Just go have someone look at it first. With all the MI dootalkers here, someone near-by will step up.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I've bought and sold on EBAY for a few years (190 transactions). Looks legit. I'd definately take the drive before paying though. Based only on the fact that it's a no reserve auction, and his poor feedback history. If it was closer than 14 hours to me I'd take a looksee. good luck. Let us know how you make out.

·
Registered
901 Posts
hard to say have some one go check it out and make sure there's nothing wrong with it either when the final bid is that low and the reserve has already been met it makes me wondor?

·
Premium Member
11,601 Posts
00mxz said:
I live 10 min away set it up. I'll go look at it, not a problem pm me if you want.
[snapback]724487[/snapback]​
Another DOOTalk member stepping up.

·
Big Daddy Long Stroke
2,069 Posts
ya, if he don't go I can also go. I'm about 30 mins from there. Let me know if he can't make it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts