Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
My wife and I got our triplets out for the first time today.I picked up and old johnson sleigh and fixed it all up so they could run around the fields with my wife.You should have seen her towing this thing for the first time,absolutely hillarious.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
justDOOit said:
My wife and I got our triplets out for the first time today.I picked up and old johnson sleigh and fixed it all up so they could run around the fields with my wife.You should have seen her towing this thing for the first time,absolutely hillarious.
[snapback]258019[/snapback]​
Triplets?????????? you probably need a tobagan

·
Registered
355 Posts
There only three right now,but i've been looking for a kitty kat"there to small for the mini z"i've already tried.And no vasectomy for me,Hell after kids you don't have the time to worry about it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hey now Sparks. Was that you up in Osceola back in December (I think Tuesday after Christmas)? I was sitting up on the porch of the cabin and saw the same setup go up the trail toward Cedar Pines and then later head back down the trail. Had another older sled as the "chase" vehicle.

How many times your buddy fall off?

-Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.