Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
iCat USA Website

I am thinking of trying one of these things, there claims are interesting and the reviews that they are getting in the motocross and ATV magazines appear to be good. Sees like a cheap experiment if it gets me anything, mileage is what intrigued me.

I did a search and seems that some of the guys on the forum seem to think this is snakeoil, but be honest if you have used it and its junk say so, if you have used it on a bike and think it worked for you then say so. If its a farce then say so but be constructive. There has to be some validity here when you look at increased spark levels. If people can get behind the idea of a SplitFire spark plug then this is just as valid. If you haven't used it and think its junk and want to be a post whore and cloud the discussion with crap then feel free, I am always up for a good laugh.

·
Registered
622 Posts
PrairieRenegade said:
iCat USA Website

I am thinking of trying one of these things, there claims are interesting and the reviews that they are getting in the motocross and ATV magazines appear to be good. Sees like a cheap experiment if it gets me anything, mileage is what intrigued me.

I did a search and seems that some of the guys on the forum seem to think this is snakeoil, but be honest if you have used it and its junk say so, if you have used it on a bike and think it worked for you then say so. If its a farce then say so but be constructive. There has to be some validity here when you look at increased spark levels. If people can get behind the idea of a SplitFire spark plug then this is just as valid. If you haven't used it and think its junk and want to be a post whore and cloud the discussion with crap then feel free, I am always up for a good laugh.
[snapback]719788[/snapback]​
Anything with Cat in the name automatically reduces HP by at least 50%

1 - 3 of 3 Posts