Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does an MZX Rev Renegade fit in an newer style 10 ft clamshell enclosed trailer with no issues?

Does anyone have a REV Renegade that could measure from ski tip to snow flap?

Getting a good deal on an 06 clamshell snopro and want to make sure my renegade(going to buy next month) will fit.

·
Registered
243 Posts
we just loaded an 06 renegade 800x into an 06 triton clamshell style trailer and it fit no problems at all

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Fits fine in my Triton 10'. Just pull up so the skis touch the front of the enclosure. Once in a while the snow flap catches on the back and you cant open it until you reach in and push the flap in.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Every time someone asks this question, it always fits. Huh.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
A gage is exactly 10ft. Measure the cover, you will need about 10'3" to clear if it is a lift up clam shell type. A lot of clam shells go beyond the front of the trailer (45 degrees up/forward then 45 degrees up/back to top) so that leaves plently of room for the skis to go beyond the front of the trailer.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've got a GTX with a med Summit w/s. It's 120 1/2" total length and fits in a 10" Northtrail with an Easton enclosure. Granted it leaves about 1" space front, back and above the w/s. It's snug!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Yep, the odd time the snowflap will catch when you open it up.
No biggy, not worth going to a longer trailer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
It will fit with out any problems, just becareful when you are driving it into the trailer, drive it in and then pull it forward, dont try to drive it in all the way forward because you will dent the front of the clamshell with the skis, dont ask me how i know this

·
Registered
365 Posts
just go with 12' trailer, ITS MUCH BETTER! and less PIA and less BS

I have it, and its nice to have extra room around you and the gade as well.. I cant imagine myself going with 10' trailer but just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
I have a 136" with a 144" PLP tunnel extension (can you say long) and it fits fine in a 10 foot cap...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts