Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have the problem where your sock ride down your leg and you end up with a ball of sock at the end of your foot while riding?

Anyone have any tips to stop them from sliding?

Thanks.

·
Monosodium Glutamate
2,663 Posts
Two sets of sock will usally prevent slipping.

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Bueller67 said:
I always wear sweat pants when riding and pull the socks up and outside the sweat pant legs before putting on the boots. Looks stupid before the bibs go on but keeps those socks in place.
[snapback]705400[/snapback]​
I always put my socks over my long underwear......never ever fall down....the socks I mean....the underwear always falls as I bought it too big!!!

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Your socks fall off ???

Man, you must have some weird-azz feet or something, I just wear regular athletic socks (lower calf length) and they never slide down...

*%@ kinda soap do you use , Dial Teflon-Kote or something ?? Violet Font Gas Electric blue Symmetry

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Wear ankle socks. Thats what i wear, feet never get cold in the skidoo rxts boots. Actauly they got hot and sweat. Ankle socks would be the ones that are Below the ankle, yes i know.........very low, but you can get used to them, i wear them all the time

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
papasled said:
Your socks fall off ???

Man, you must have some weird-azz feet or something, I just wear regular athletic socks (lower calf length) and they never slide down...

*%@ kinda soap do you use , Dial Teflon-Kote or something ?? View attachment 46965
[snapback]705733[/snapback]​
Papa.....how come on DooTalk you talk like such a smart azz tough guy, yet at home and around the community you are such a gentle, kind soft spoken guy??

Whatz up??

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
MamaSled said:
papasled said:
Your socks fall off ???

*%@ kinda soap do you use , Dial Teflon-Kote or something ?? View attachment 46965
[snapback]705733[/snapback]​
Papa.....how come on DooTalk you talk like such a smart azz tough guy, yet at home and around the community you are such a gentle, kind soft spoken guy??

Whatz up??
[snapback]705746[/snapback]​
Shhh...you'll ruin my tough-guy image....

View attachment 46967

·
Registered
901 Posts
wow soon as i saw this i was like *%@ but i laughed cause i automatically thought ducttape but someone said that well honestlly no socks, ankle socks, velcro whatever but fix the prb man because this is a wierd topic

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
It does happen to me too. My boots are way too big. Their size 13 SKIDOO's but I got them free from the dealer I worked for. They couldn't sell them so they gave them to me. Can't pass up free.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.