Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
E-Tec Rules
33,596 Posts
DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE FOR THIS WINTER!

my dad was taking me to school yesterday and he said he has give up on this winter and i told him i have not give up on this winter. there is suppose to be a lot of snow by tomorrow

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
WINTER IS OVER!

WHAT SNOW WE GET WILL NOT LAST BUT A DAY OR TWO

FISHING AND BOATING SEASON JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I figure if I get to ride at all anymore this season, great. I am not planning on it either. Its almost time to go drag racing, so my mind is locked on that!

·
Super Moderator
29,368 Posts
mxzrevman said:
GSX800HO said:
WINTER IS OVER!

[snapback]722644[/snapback]​
dont forget camping

[snapback]722646[/snapback]​
You bet - bring on the camping season!

IMAG0028a.JPG

Attachments

·
vintage color spoken here!
1,014 Posts
WINTER IS OVER!

It isn't over here. Good snow on the ground, more will come. We could easily be riding into April.

I plan on another 1500 miles this year yet

·
Is it winter yet
2,147 Posts
Winter is pretty much history here in indiana, if it does snow it will only last a day or two. Time to burn rubber and camp and fish, sick of the no snow winter. This has been the next to the worst winter for sledding here ever.94 & 95 winter we only got 8 inches of the white stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
93gt said:
I figure if I get to ride at all anymore this season, great. I am not planning on it either. Its almost time to go drag racing, so my mind is locked on that!
[snapback]722658[/snapback]​
Where do you race? I live near Lebanon Valley.

Brian

·
Super Moderator
29,368 Posts
mopars&mxz said:
94 & 95 winter we only got 8 inches of the white stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]722809[/snapback]​
Hey you know what, this might actually be good news. In the winter of 95-96 we were riding by November 1st, on good snow. I had over 2000 miles on by New years Day and finished the season with around 4100 miles, all on Tug Hill - no high mile Canadian trips. My last ride that year was on Mothers Day. Who knows, maybe we have something to look forward to.

(Don't we ALWAYS say that?
)

·
Registered
391 Posts
this winter is baked in nova scotia. if it does snow any it wont stay very long. i only got 500kms on my sled this year. over all this winter sucked.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Winter is only half over here. We'll most likely be riding until June

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
GSX800HO said:
WINTER IS OVER!

cant wait to get out the bike! at least with the boat or a bike you know you will have lakes for the boat and roads for the bike! the best thing abut the bike is -i dont have to haul it some where to use it!! open the garage door and go! it's virtually maintainace free,and doesnt depreciate in value like a sled,no engine issues,etc etc! i still love my sled in spite of it all. maybe i need help!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Tpwooly said:
93gt said:

Brian
[snapback]722819[/snapback]​
New York International Raceway Park. Check out our Mustang On Mustang program and schedule at www.momsracing.com

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
MX-Z Man said:
mxzrevman said:
GSX800HO said:
WINTER IS OVER!

dont forget camping

[snapback]722646[/snapback]​
You bet - bring on the camping season!

View attachment 48252
[snapback]722704[/snapback]​
Whats the point of leaving home if you're camping in something like that?

·
Super Moderator
29,368 Posts
WINTER RULES! said:

[snapback]723082[/snapback]​
Personally I don't think it matters what you're camping in, as long as you're having fun.
We have a bunch of fun, this allows us to do it in any type of weather, pretty much any where we want to go. The nice thing about this is it's always comfortable, and more importantly, there is always room for a lot of beer.
If you ever see us out camping somewhere, stop in, the beer is always cold and if you're hungry, food isn't far away either.

·
MTM follower
2,592 Posts
MX-Z Man said:
WINTER RULES! said:

Personally I don't think it matters what you're camping in, as long as you're having fun.
We have a bunch of fun, this allows us to do it in any type of weather, pretty much any where we want to go. The nice thing about this is it's always comfortable, and more importantly, there is always room for a lot of beer.
If you ever see us out camping somewhere, stop in, the beer is always cold and if you're hungry, food isn't far away either.
[snapback]723111[/snapback]​
I'll take you up on that.

·
Super Moderator
29,368 Posts
cArNaGe said:
MX-Z Man said:
WINTER RULES! said:

[snapback]723111[/snapback]​
I'll take you up on that.
[snapback]723133[/snapback]​
I hope you do!

·
Registered
135 Posts
93gt said:
Tpwooly said:
93gt said:

Brian
[snapback]722819[/snapback]​
New York International Raceway Park. Check out our Mustang On Mustang program and schedule at www.momsracing.com
[snapback]723056[/snapback]​
Looks good, Lebanon Valley has a Ford day in June on a Sat, I have the 74 Pinto wagon with a 302, that is For Sale, if it doesn't sell I might be there.
Brian

1 - 20 of 27 Posts