Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been raining here almost NONSTOP for the past 2 days, and forcasted to last till thursday.. Anyone else getting drenched?

I guess Autumn showers bring big blizzards

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
We just had heavy rain with hail! Whats going on. Some parts of the area got over 5" of rain here!!!!! Translated into snow means mega snow!

·
GSX = Gone Swamp X-ing
70,936 Posts
We got heavy rain yesterday and the night before. My sump pump rarely runs and it was on 3 times yesterday morning while I was getting ready for work. Raining here again today too.

·
Snow Patrol
4,872 Posts
I am so tired of the rain already. I haven't been able to cut my lawn in almost a week. I'll have to get a farmer to come over. Now if this would have been SNOW, I'd be happy. Tonight we get 50 mph winds, yippy. Maybe I'll get new lawn furniture blowing into my yard.

·
Can Thread Patrol
3,971 Posts

·
It's all in reading the parts before you run t
1,694 Posts
Grass is all dead here. Barely been getting any rain for weeks it seems.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Been raining for nine days now in Southwest lower Michigan. Thunderstorms as I type this. Calling for 50 mph winds tonight. Waves on Lake Michigan expected to be 25 to 40 feet.

·
Registered
638 Posts
In my part of Sweden we have had the wettest September in the over 100 years of recorded meterological history. There are hydro electrical dams that are over full that hasn't been full this time of year in over 25 years..... We have "wasted a lot of snow" the last 2 months =(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts