Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have the same sled and was just thinking the exact same thing today. I don't care for the purple and red in the graphics.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i am also not a big fan of the purple/red. 01mxz700. so i went out and bouhgt the 02/700 white/silver. those look much better.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Evel said:
Evel said:
mxzrider500 said:
i like the clean look with not to many decals.............
[snapback]267469[/snapback]​
Check out my son's 2002 MXZ 500f
Before:
[snapback]268057[/snapback]​
After:
[snapback]268059[/snapback]​
It has the adaptor from fly racing with a Doo mxzx risor block and sportech pad, 01 seat cover, 2003 decals, not sure what make windshield he has?

Evel

·
Registered
131 Posts
pal03246 said:
i am also not a big fan of the purple/red. 01mxz700. so i went out and bouhgt the 02/700 white/silver. those look much better.
[snapback]267947[/snapback]​
01 WAS BASICALLY THE SAME AS 02 THE CC SIZE NUMBER WAS DIFFERENT.

·
Registered
115 Posts
LOOKS SWEET!! JUST DID SOMEWHAT SIMILAR TO 00'700 YELLOW..BUT WHATS UP WITH THE SKI'S? ARE THOSE STOCK? STEEL OR WERE THEY COMPLAST PLASTIC...???

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
LOFLYIN700 said:
LOOKS SWEET!! JUST DID SOMEWHAT SIMILAR TO 00'700 YELLOW..BUT WHATS UP WITH THE SKI'S? ARE THOSE STOCK? STEEL OR WERE THEY COMPLAST PLASTIC...???

[snapback]268113[/snapback]​
yes those are stock ski's..Doo still used the steel ski's on the 2002 fan sleds. The 03's had a bigger motor (550cc) and came with cheap looking plastic ski's but I am sure they are better than the steel ski's on the 02's.

Evel

·
Sled Builder
9,282 Posts
I have that decal set minus the MXZ and engine size. It has the Renegade decal, or plain (without Renegade). Including the reflectors.

I will sell the whole kit for $75 shipped to your house. If anyone is interested. PM me with your email and I can send pictures of the kit.

·
Just doo it.
690 Posts
My hint to you would search throught the DOOTALK gallery. Lots of excellent looking sleds. Im in the process if trying to contact someone to get some decals for my sled. Good Luck!

·
Sled Builder
9,282 Posts
I sent ya some pics. I found a set with everything but the size of the motor. I have one with the MXZ in it.

They are kind of hard to make out as they have the transfer paper on them yet. They are brand new from Ski-Doo. I rebuild sleds and had a guy wreck the sled after I ordered the decals, but already put on his new hood. Go figure....LOL.

·
Registered
54 Posts
pal03246 said:
[snapback]267947[/snapback]​
ya i have a purple and red formula and i'm not much a fan of it. can u tell me or give me an idea for a different colour scheme

1 - 20 of 32 Posts