Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the factory location of these decals on a 1978 blizzard 6500 and a 1978 rv340 free air. I seen them in many places but want to know where the correct factory location is, thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks. I guess I will place decal in same location on the 6500 unless someone tells me a different location?

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
I agree with 7doos - atleast thats where it is on my 78 Sonic and 77 RV. I am pretty sure that I checked on one of my original cabs when I installed mine.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Thst decal is not on my 6500 or 7500 Rv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am beginning to think that this decal only came on the RVs even though it is included in the Doodecals kit for the Blizzards. It is listed in the RV parts book as 414 2664 00 but is not listed in the Blizzard 6500 book. If your sleds Russell are original then case closed.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Well mine are restored but I have the original hoods yet. Plus I found that decal from Doo decals that I did not use in my restore. I think what you mean to say is it only came on the free air rvs. As the 78 and 79 blizzards are also rvs just liquid models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
I had no intentions of opening a can of worms here, difference of opinion I guess. I know the 78/79 Blizzards are an RV chassis sled. We always called the liquids Blizzards and the free-airs RVs.

·
Registered
5,461 Posts
Only the 77's were black behind the windscreen... The brochure pic for 78 is not what was actually produced.

·
Registered
760 Posts
X2

1 - 20 of 21 Posts