Dale Jarrett12.17%
Tony Stewart36.52%
Jeff Burton00.00%
Kevin Harvick24.35%
Somebody Else1226.09%

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
Martin in his new AAA car!!! have always been a fan of martin, love his driving style and the way he treats others on and off the track, just an all around good man imo.

Andrew

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Jarrett racing the 800HP Nitrous "package car." No joke. Stupid thing is supposed to be able to hit a buck fifty! He's not doing much else so I just want to see the truck!

·
Registered
431 Posts
from what i saw in the qualifying races, whoever gets out first from the final pit stop with 35 give or take laps to go will most likely be the winner. if i had to put money on it i would go with the 20 car. kyle busch seems to be the fastest of the hendrick bunch but no one will draft with him he's to unpredictable. my dark horse is bobby labonte, car seemed to be good. imagine that the 43 car back in victory lane!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Jr.'s holding back and I think in the off season the DEI crew has pulled up it's socks. The more important question is "When will the BIG one happen???" I figure with 4 laps to go....BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY.

·
Registered
110 Posts
tom01mxz800rev800 said:
SkiDooRev said:
Robby Gordon -- DEI Power

Bobby Labonte -- Showed promise in the qualifing race
[snapback]721249[/snapback]​
ill have what he's having

robby gordon will be wrecked before the halfway point
[snapback]722488[/snapback]​
Well he is half right ... that 43 car was looking great ... nice to see a Petty car doing good for once!! As for Robby, just because he has a real engine under the hood doesn't mean squat. Until his team can figure out how to setup their cars properly, he will be driving with the rest of the guys at the back of the pack ... not a place you want to be when everyone is bump drafting in front of you. It's just a matter of time before someone gets outta shape and causes the "big one".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts