Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While moving my sled from one garage to another, I noticed that the new battery that I bought in October was dead. After charging the battery the sled ran fine without beeping. After shutting off the sled, I noticed that the dash lights stayed on for quite a long time. I started the sled back up and then shut it off again and the dash lights went out after a few moments. I looked at the sled after about 10 minutes and the dash lights were back on? I had to pull the battery fuse to get the lights to shut off. Any suggestions what could be wrong? Maybe a relay?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yep, try tapping the relays a little with a screwdriver to diagnose which one it is. For me when I tapped the correct one it began working again. Try the ones around the battery. It worked for me, then I replaced the bad relay.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have a rely by your battery? I only have two up by the headlight, but I do not have electric start.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wish My dash lights worked! My 09 Etec Gade only has dash lights on one side. The assembly is sealed will cost almost $300 cdn to replace a $5 light. On the plus side I love the machine and the way it runs but think the sealed cluster is just plain stupid!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,148 Posts
Wish My dash lights worked! My 09 Etec Gade only has dash lights on one side. The assembly is sealed will cost almost $300 cdn to replace a $5 light. On the plus side I love the machine and the way it runs but think the sealed cluster is just plain stupid!!!!!!!!!!!
Just another trump card for the house.............I feel your pain!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts