Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
loved this windshield when i got towed out by a F7 what a shame walk like walking home after a passing out at the 200 pounders dorm room back in the day

sled_001.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
loved this windshield when i got towed out by a F7 what a shame walk like walking home after a passing out at the 200 pounders dorm room back in the day

WHAT????????????????????????????? Holy crap that is jiberish!

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
folgers said:

View attachment 47051
[snapback]707010[/snapback]​
Good Point!!
I'm with you. I blew my chaincase to smitherines last weekend while riding in Wisconsin. I just passed a group of guys on Polaris's and then 5 miles later down the trail I broke down and they towed me.

·
Registered
835 Posts
TeamScream said:
folgers said:

View attachment 47051
[snapback]707010[/snapback]​
Good Point!!
I'm with you. I blew my chaincase to smitherines last weekend while riding in Wisconsin. I just passed a group of guys on Polaris's and then 5 miles later down the trail I broke down and they towed me.

[snapback]707651[/snapback]​
Note to self...Ride with a budd and only ride with other Doos!

·
Registered
359 Posts
formajim said:

WHAT????????????????????????????? Holy crap that is jiberish!
[snapback]707305[/snapback]​
Yeah, I had to read it twice. A little punctuation would have gone a long way

1 - 15 of 15 Posts