Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
I have a new 2016 Renegade Adrenaline. The big ugly Ontario registration stickers are ugly... does anyone have a suggestion as to where to get those nice custom numbers? I am looking to get some that match the same red colour as the "Skidoo" decals on the sled..

·
Registered
272 Posts
Any sign shop can make you anything you need. Or look on kijiji and there is a ton of people that have a small business out of there homes. I had a guy on kijiji make me numbers for my boat only cost me $15

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Check out DecalCity.com, all kind's of different styles and design's, quick service, got my wife's from them, the have a design system where you can choose and see what they will look like before you even purchase, Here's a shot of the one's my wife choose for her sled

11745434_907447305964737_362218352029785

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the suggestions!

I need to figure out the colour or a colour close to the skidoo text on my sled now :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can doo all that on your PC when you check out DecalCity, lot's of option's
I'm here now and generated it but it looks like you can only use the colours they provide on the page, the closest to the decal colour would be red but I doubt thats the proper colour

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Might be hard to get your exact colour, if you can't find what your looking for might have to explore other option's graphic design, even then might not be an exact match, Have you thought about other colour option's or are you pretty stuck with your decision

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Might be hard to get your exact colour, if you can't find what your looking for might have to explore other option's graphic design, even then might not be an exact match, Have you thought about other colour option's or are you pretty stuck with your decision
Any colour will do so long as it matches :) I was looking at designs on google images, theres a lot of options. I got the summer to figure it out anyway lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts