Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Im going to sell my wifes 03 600X rev w/rer. It is custom blue.. 2800 miles, fresh motor, Following parts are NEW-blue plastic this year, bond edition seat, idlers,track, summit windsheild, GSX flap, rear plastic, more.. Has btd, in ex condition. $3800 (267) 718-1465 Sean

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BlairM7c47c said:
I hope your wife knows your selling it. nice sled
[snapback]747095[/snapback]​
She put 22 miles on it.. I put about 50..She decided she likes to ride w/me on the 1+1 & look around

·
Registered
300 Posts
Why did you change so much on it? Was it crashed or anything? Whats up with the new engine?Any miles on it, who did the work, what happened to the previous one? Thanks alot

·
Registered
391 Posts
Snowdoo1029 said:
Why did you change so much on it? Was it crashed or anything? Whats up with the new engine?Any miles on it, who did the work, what happened to the previous one? Thanks alot

[snapback]748048[/snapback]​
I bought it for my wife in November, She wanted it to be differant (was yellow & black).... I was going to make my old 440 into a Bud Light sled & had Blue sides & bumper. I put them on & it just snowballed from there ( I dont even know how much $$ I put into it... All of a sudden it looked better without yellow. Motor -according to the guy I got it from & the Skidoo computer it had a piston go on I think it was the pto side so a dealer iin Mass (where I got it) redid it... Motor has under 500 miles on it... It needed a track, had a few lugs torn off so I put on a new track(I like things fresh).. Any further questions feel free..

·
Registered
484 Posts
Sean the sled looks nasty! Cant believe how great it turned out! Cant believe you only put like 70 miles on her either! Hard to believe what my old ride morphed into. Temped to buy her back now!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
live4ridin said:
Where did you get the blue bumper? I have been looking for one of those.
[snapback]890490[/snapback]​
Just went down to the Doo stealership & orderes sides & bumper for s GSX..
BTW deal pending..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts