Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
l'm selling my Cudney Clutch kit for 800HO. This kit comes with Helix, Primary spring, secondary spring, but without ajustable pins. The original box and instruction are included. This kit has only 3500km, and awesome for trail setup.

$125.00 + shipping

-Powerave

·
Registered
71 Posts
Powerave said:
l'm selling my Cudney Clutch kit for 800HO. This kit came with Helix, Primary spring, secondary spring, but without ajustable pins. The original box and instruction are included. This kit has only 3500km, and awesome for trail setup.

175.00 cdn shipped in canada only. I can ship to US.

-Powerave
[snapback]719647[/snapback]​
HOW DOES THIS KIT WORK? ANY TOP END GAIN OR JUST MID AND LOW? WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU LOCATED? I AM ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF N/E OF TORONTO.
THANKS MORTY

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
morty800x said:
Powerave said:
l'm selling my Cudney Clutch kit for 800HO. This kit came with Helix, Primary spring, secondary spring, but without ajustable pins. The original box and instruction are included. This kit has only 3500km, and awesome for trail setup.

-Powerave
HOW DOES THIS KIT WORK? ANY TOP END GAIN OR JUST MID AND LOW? WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU LOCATED? I AM ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF N/E OF TORONTO.
THANKS MORTY
[snapback]720986[/snapback]​
I just sent you a PM... -Powerave

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Powerave said:
morty800x said:
Powerave said:

-Powerave
THANKS MORTY
[snapback]720986[/snapback]​
I just sent you a PM... -Powerave
[snapback]721292[/snapback]​
ttt

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Powerave said:
l'm selling my Cudney Clutch kit for 800HO. This kit comes with Helix, Primary spring, secondary spring, but without ajustable pins. The original box and instruction are included. This kit has only 3500km, and awesome for trail setup.

$125.00 + shipping

-Powerave
TTT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts