Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bill is probably super busy this time of year , and I haven't been able to get thru to him to order a kit. So does anyone know of a place in lower MI that carries them for an 03. Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KJ , I appreciate your quick response, I seen you also in the advertising nice website too. However I have Sled Parts in Richmond right down the street and in stock too. Thanks Again.

·
Registered
30 Posts
NEW03REVOWNER said:
KJ , I appreciate your quick response, I seen you also in the advertising nice website too. However I have Sled Parts in Richmond right down the street and in stock too. Thanks Again.
[snapback]704571[/snapback]​
If you are still trying to get ahold of Bill, I've left him messages a couple of times and recieved a call back very fast. He's great to deal with. Ordered my kit and had it within 3 days.

·
Registered
127 Posts
NEW03REVOWNER said:
[snapback]704571[/snapback]​
DO NOT BUY FROM MCB PERFORMANCE IN CAPAC MI.Does'nt know what the HELL
he's doing. Just parts would be OK,but no clutch kits. He #*&% me on clutch kit
for 06 REV..What a head- ache..........

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the help. Can't believe how fast topics get shuffled back here. Tons of helpful info. I did get a couple of emails back from Bill even tho it was obvious he was extremely busy. Installed the kit after I recieved it in 2 days. It was an honest 5 sleds improvement from the sleds we were runing against in the previous week. It now lifts the skis alot , as it never did before. Now its just some fine tuning to get the rug to hook up better down low. But even with the spin it still gets and honest 5 lengths in any condition. Very consistent,and I am definately very happy.

·
Registered
157 Posts
was gonna go to mcb tomorrow till i read this post. Hes a crook? or a dumb f#$k? Let me know . I dont wanna get screwed too . thanks

·
Registered
334 Posts
MCB is good to get stuff like pipes , tracks , studs , pretty good prices.

·
No more sled
2,721 Posts
Contact John at sled-x.com. They are great to deal with and very knowledgable. Here is a link to their website.

http://www.sled-x.com/catalog/index.php

I have bought numerous things from them and I will continue to do so.

·
Skidoo'in Fool
4,099 Posts
talk about bringing one back from the dead!! the thread is over a year old if it were me looking at this time I would email bill and ask if he could bring a kit or two to the Novi sno show and save the money and shipping if he could do it.

Oh look at that I wasted my 2k on this post
Lol! not that a post is ever really wasted someone usually can use the info or have some entertainment value of out it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts