Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
GMAN
Bill also has a kit for the roller. Works awesome! Just told him I didn't want the high engagement of his button clutch kit & he personnalized it w/ lower start rate & now my 06 flat out rips!

·
G MAN
5,381 Posts
Hoots said:
GMAN
Bill also has a kit for the roller. Works awesome! Just told him I didn't want the high engagement of his button clutch kit & he personnalized it w/ lower start rate & now my 06 flat out rips!
[snapback]748223[/snapback]​
That's odd - he told me he didn't have a roller setup for the mountains! Guess he didn't want my business. Went with BJ's roller half version and am very happy.

Bill's standard kit that I'm selling works great so I'm kinda surprised there's no interest! Oh well, I'm sure I'll get what I need for it on E-Bay.

G

·
Registered
216 Posts
I also have Bills kit for my 06X 800 (roller) and it flat rocks. I was acutally able to add a tad more weight and I can't say enough about it. Added Bill's head as well and I could not believe how well the combo works...

·
Highlife says: "UpAndOver Baby!"
1,281 Posts
insane said:
I also have Bills kit for my 06X 800 (roller) and it flat rocks. I was acutally able to add a tad more weight and I can't say enough about it. Added Bill's head as well and I could not believe how well the combo works...
[snapback]748642[/snapback]​
Hi Insane,

What did you notice specifically about your sleds performance when you added the head? I already have his clutch kit (which I really like) but have been debating on spending the money on the head. Did you notice any more power?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts