Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 800HO and i am thinking of putting a cuddney head on it. I would just like to hear some comments from people who have done this. I want to know if it is really worth the 500.00 or not.Any response would be appreciated thank you

·
Registered
101 Posts
I put a Cudney head on my 600 ho and it will now run with a stock 800 and beat most stock 700's not firecats. My sled pulls pretty hard all the way to the top and stays cooler, another benefit of the head. I think that it is well worth the money. You wouldn't be disappointed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JLap04 said:
I put a Cudney head on my 600 ho and it will now run with a stock 800 and beat most stock 700's not firecats. My sled pulls pretty hard all the way to the top and stays cooler, another benefit of the head. I think that it is well worth the money. You wouldn't be disappointed.

[snapback]698566[/snapback]​
Thanks for the information,and i think that i will go ahead and install one

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I like mine!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Finally got a few miles on my 04 800HO Renagade with the following mods. Cudney Head, Cudney pistons and rings, Cudney Clutch kit, Dropped top gear one tooth, Bender can, 380 mains, 5 hole base gasket, EYA plugs, black rave springs, VForce reeds (stock boots all bubbled). This sled is an animal now, corner to corner much quicker, backshifts much faster. Wack the throttle and hold on. So I am not entirely sure about just the head but this setup gleaned from others here on DooTalk is the real deal.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Get one, I've ran one on my 05 and 06, pulls strong and gets the sled through the 110 mph wall that the revs can suffer in some conditions.
I know on the 05 you could drop a couple of jets, not sure on the 04.
Git R dun

·
I might be dumb, but I’m not stupid!
1,296 Posts
I put a Cudney head and clutch kit on mine and it really came to life, are you talking $500 Canadian because I paid $600 U.S. for the two. By the way I now average about 2mpg better

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
xdude said:
I put a Cudney head and clutch kit on mine and it really came to life, are you talking $500 Canadian because I paid $600 U.S. for the two. By the way I now average about 2mpg better

[snapback]698859[/snapback]​
I mean 500.00 can just for the head

1 - 9 of 9 Posts