Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a guy on dootalk posted some crankshop twins for sale and he says there the drag pipes. Has anyone on here used them or heard of anyone using them? i want twin pipes for my sled, but am wondering whether these are able to be used as trailable pipes, meanin do they have silencers or just strait tips ? let me know if you have any info on these ~Jay btw they are for the rev chassis

·
Registered
60 Posts
xsr_racing28c said:
a guy on dootalk posted some crankshop twins for sale and he says there the drag pipes. Has anyone on here used them or heard of anyone using them? i want twin pipes for my sled, but am wondering whether these are able to be used as trailable pipes, meanin do they have silencers or just strait tips ? let me know if you have any info on these ~Jay btw they are for the rev chassis
[snapback]683513[/snapback]​
I have crankshop twins in mine. I have the trail silencer with them and it is pretty loud still! The race pipes are very loud (which you might know) and I am thinking that the "drag pipes" would be the race pipes and those will get you a ticket from an angry DNR or police officer! I love my pipes and love the sound!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.