Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have a question for the guys who have the crank shop pipes on the machz 1000!!! How do you like them and how do they perform ??????? Are they worth the money?? Sorry for beating this topic but just wondering with more people having them. Thanks i am considering on buying the pipes and fuel box...

·
Registered
893 Posts
holeshot1 said:
Hi i have a question for the guys who have the crank shop pipes on the machz 1000!!! How do you like them and how do they perform ??????? Are they worth the money?? Sorry for beating this topic but just wondering with more people having them. Thanks i am considering on buying the pipes and fuel box...
[snapback]683413[/snapback]​
Yup, I got them, and they work. They are not easy though and......pm me and I'll explain it .

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have them on my 05 Mach. I have about 300 miles on the pipe and 2400 on the sled. I blew the top pipe wide open last weekend. I have not had the best of luck with the pipes, domes and the boondocker system. When the sled runs good it will beat anything I race, but it runs bad most of the time. good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.