Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ammunta katselija
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode up near Crane Lake, MN over the weekend and stopped in at Voyagaire Lodge and they had a towed in sled talley. 10 Cats 7 Polaris 5 Doo and 2 Yamaha. That number surprised me a little with the number of sled that go through there in a winter. I thought more would have to be towed in than that in a year. I also had the pleasure of meeting MTM at the AshKANam resort on the Ash River. The trails were nice, but it doesn't look good this week with the weather coming.

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
I caught that too.... wierd...

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
I heard through the Grapevine that MTM is actually really nice with a very nice wife.

We all know he is a good dad by the amount of time he spends with his son.....but I heard he is a real crappy hunter!!! j/k

·
ammunta katselija
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BAMMER said:
It was a pleasure to meet MTM????????

[snapback]748928[/snapback]​
I thought it was odd running into someone from this forum. My point was he seems to be a good guy. I talked to him for about 10 minutes and he took off to ride in Canada for a while.

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
mojogunter said:
BAMMER said:
It was a pleasure to meet MTM????????

[snapback]748928[/snapback]​
I thought it was odd running into someone from this forum. My point was he seems to be a good guy. I talked to him for about 10 minutes and he took off to ride in Canada for a while.

and I was drinking POP.

Tell em' MOJO..."MTM was drinking pop"
[snapback]749816[/snapback]​
ah huh.... sure you were...

Papa - time to get the RCMP working... I know there is more to this story than either of them is saying...

Maybe its time for the dark room, bright lights.... seperate them and work them over till the stories crack....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts