Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
wow, my condolences to the family... i would never want to come up on something like that.

·
And...here.....we.....go.......
5,656 Posts
Very Sad. My deepest condlolences to the family.

Jerry

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Very disturbing... If we took all of this winters accidenst that resulted in a death, how many do you think were preventable?? This might sound like a very selfish statement but I will be Goddamed before I ever hit a stationary object on a frozen lake or blow accross a marked paved highway. I might catch a ski in powder or loose it on some hidden ice but NEVER will I die in the types of wrecks I have read about. I have a feeling most if not all of these poor folks could be here today had they used better judgement. It almost seams as if they are breaking rules that you learn on your first ride.......

God bless the deceased and thier family's, this is horrible stuff...

·
The 2nd most interesting man in the world
2,936 Posts
Bumplover , I used to say the same thing . I hit a dam last year , speed , snow dust and fog on a lake I have ridden on for the last 15 years ! The biggest mistake was over driving my headlight , which if you watch the next time you ride in similar conditions is very deceiving. I'm not bashing you but the same words came from my mouth. I consider myself very lucky looking at that wreck. My thoughts and prayers for the family and friends touched by this tragedy. I hope this wreck will help someone avoid having this happen to them, it is the worst I have ever seen.

G

·
Have seen and heard of sooo MANY of these type of accidents this year......... Very Sad ..... For the families and friends of those riders that have died doing what they loved to do.... riding their SLED......................................................

1 - 13 of 13 Posts