Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Big Daddy Long Stroke
2,069 Posts
Well I called Custom Pipe Inc (cpiracing.com) on Thursday of last week because I needed a oil resivor and a stinger/muffler for a project that I am working on. I explained to the secretary that I needed this stuff by Friday of next week. She told me that I they had the stuff made that it would be no problem as long as i got the $$ to them by Monday. So I called back Friday to make sure that all the stuff was there and would have no problem. All ok. Sent a m/o next day air for $15.00 thru the post office so it would be there Monday. Called today and now the secretary is telling me they are making the parts and it will be an extra $20.00 if I want it by Friday!!!???
*%@!!?? She is absolutly no help what so ever.

I'm about to go crazy. This kind of business is unexcusable (sp?) If I ran mine like this I would be out of business in a month. I mean just tell me the truth so I can plan accordingly. Don't bs me so you get the money and then tell me "sorry".

Sorry, just needed to vent...

·
Registered
219 Posts
anyway to talk to her boss..?...some times the phone help doesnt partake in the sport etc...id ask to talk with manager or someone higher up the food chain...short
season + lil help = not around for next season....id stress that to them...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.