Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
hey guys, i could use some help here. using the trading forums right here on doo talk, i bought a silencer from a man named jay shuster. well i sent him a money order on 12-27-2005, and i still have not received the can. i figured i would give some extra time for it to show up, or for jay to respond to his pm's, but two months is waaaaay more than enough time. posting this thread and having it show up a day later would have sucked though. jay a.k.a 74vippy has not logged on since the 7th of january, right around the time i started sending pm's asking where the heck the can was. stupid me should have known better to send a money order without getting the persons phone number, or looking at some sort of feedback, but i guess i just assumed that him being a member here for over a year would be a decent, honest person, and he did seem that way. i have done well over a hundred trades through various forums, and this is the first time i have been ripped off.
i googled for a phone number, and did find one that matched his address, but guess what?, yep its disconnected. who knows, maybe it was an honest mistake somewhere along the lines, but c'mon he should of at least made sure to check his pm's and verify i received the silencer! any help would be great guys, who knows, maybe someone knows his name, or better yet, maybe someone lives near enough to give a tap on his door. thanks for any help in advance!

here is the original for sale theread: ORIGINAL FOR SALE THREAD

here is his address:

jay shuster
10236 dunn ave
lake city pa

here is the pic of the money order i sent him:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Some one who knows more about globexplorer.com should be able to get it down to one or two houses. this is the best I could do.

Attachments

·
ITs WINTER!
7,500 Posts
Sue his arse...

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Veedo said:
ttt
[snapback]697116[/snapback]​
Veedo buddy sorry about your luck. I have bought a ton of stuff on here and had great results, with some guys going beyond a good deal. Don't let this guy ruin your shopping on her. Keep this posted up top, it will help. The few scammers I have read about on here usually give in due to "peer pressure" if you will. On a brighter note I see L'anse on the receipt, dat's my u.p. home. I even get the Sentinel delivered down here. Putting a place up on Pt. Abbaye. Maybe we could hook up for a ride sometime, eh?

·
Registered
485 Posts
diabolic said:
the term is shister meaning scammer, ripoff artist, thief

so he was telling you his name was "jay the shister"

sorry ,

whish i could help brake his leg

[snapback]695741[/snapback]​
Actually the word is "shyster" meaning a person regarded as unscrupulous.
A word my father often used when mentioning his lawyer. no offence meant to any lawyers on here

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Someone on here has to live in that area that could grab a few buddies and knock on the door. Good luck ttt for ya

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.