·
boost junkie
10,598 Posts
900t rr 195hp

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Another week or two, for sale signs galore !! CHEAP
Not selling mine anytime soon. Not unless this new lake racer turns out to be the same price as my XRS with a tune added.

Reactions: fountain35

·
Registered
136 Posts
If it is, be able to pickup a 900T for peanuts
I beg to differ,my 205 hurricane tune will likely outrun it. You can bet Ski-Doo is gonna charge more than the aftermarket for the extra ponies.I guess to some people the factory warranty means a lot,but since switching to 4S I don't worry about it at all.If you look after your stuff it will look after you :shrug

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I beg to differ,my 205 hurricane tune will likely outrun it. You can bet Ski-Doo is gonna charge more than the aftermarket for the extra ponies.I guess to some people the factory warranty means a lot,but since switching to 4S I don't worry about it at all.If you look after your stuff it will look after you :shrug
Completely agree. There is always the possibility BRP is doing a bit more than a tune but in either case you can bet the price will reflect whatever is in the package. If the sled is also a limited edition model dealers won't be discounting it much. My guess is a 900T with an aftermarket tune is still going to be the less expensive route to take which will also just drive more traffic toward the 900T which will keep used prices stable. Again, not selling mine anytime soon and looking forward to tuning it.

Reactions: 6100D and contigo

·
Registered
275 Posts
The pic referencing lake racer is a hoax. The blurred picture of the sled from skidoo show the front suspension and rear skid blurred out completely. So I’m banking on new suspension front and rear with tall spindles. Going to follow cat in that department.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts