Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone really know ?
I installed V Force reeds on my f 111 600 , now which way should these carbs be jetted ? mechanic at Ski Doo dealer said reeds will lean out a motor
and yet the info and feed back I read on the forum says the carbs should be leaned out , I know the plugs should be read but we have no snow to run the machine and I am heading to the snow country , anyone with this type of experience with 98 f 111 600 if you would give me some feedback , not interested in running to lean , just hate holes in the top of the pistons,

·
Registered
254 Posts
wiscdoo said:
Does anyone really know ?
I installed V Force reeds on my f 111 600 , now which way should these carbs be jetted ? mechanic at Ski Doo dealer said reeds will lean out a motor
and yet the info and feed back I read on the forum says the carbs should be leaned out , I know the plugs should be read but we have no snow to run the machine and I am heading to the snow country , anyone with this type of experience with 98 f 111 600 if you would give me some feedback , not interested in running to lean , just hate holes in the top of the pistons,

[snapback]265830[/snapback]​
My experience with Vforce reeds is on a 700 twin with TM40 carbs. The jetting did not change. I had to open up the Fuel screws about 1/4 of a turn. The Vforce reeds allow more air in so backing the fuel screws out allows a little more fuel to match the new air intake.

My .02 for what its worth.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts