Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering the proper coolant to put in my sled my buddy says the green bottle from skidoo will be fine but I have read I need the red bottle, just wanna put the proper liquids in my sled

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Just wondering the proper coolant to put in my sled my buddy says the green bottle from skidoo will be fine but I have read I need the red bottle, just wanna put the proper liquids in my sled
Don't really matter, brp doesn't make their own coolant. As long as it meets specs I would put it in. Green, red, blue whatever.

You need to put all your questions in the same thread you already created. It's getting really hard to follow what's going on to assist in anyway if you post new threads for each question.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,641 Posts
Don't really matter, brp doesn't make their own coolant. As long as it meets specs I would put it in. Green, red, blue whatever.

You need to put all your questions in the same thread you already created. It's getting really hard to follow what's going on to assist in anyway if you post new threads for each question.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Ok. Mix green with the pink and see what happens over time.

·
Premium Member
27,922 Posts
The only fluids I mix are drinks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts