Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of you guys thinking of heading to southeast B.C, riding should reconsider
the conditions are the worst on record I normally have between 6-8 ft of snow
in my yard I now have well under a foot the fernie skihill is closed first time ever
in January, the roads into the high country are solid ice and even with chains are
impassable I don't know what revy's got i would guess its a lot better

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
No need to guess what Revy's got - here's the report http://www.sledrevelstoke.com/snow.htm

Sucks there too!!!! I'm down here in Spokane - another weekend with no snow anywhere. I'm expecting Feb to be warm and disappointing as the extended forcast already suggests. But, every year, March has its last winter surg. I'm adding Dynamo Joes clutch mod to my sled this weekend - maybe in March I'll get a chance to test it out.

Might as well break out the painball stuff and take my frustrations out on some poor $%&@#!!!!

This icon would be more applicable if it had grass and rocks insted of snow under it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
We went to Crowsnest Pass on the 25th for 3 days of riding but left after 1 day. No snow in the valley, nothing but gravel/ice on the trail up and a thin layer of melted and compacted snow higher up. We did find a bit of snow to play on but it wasn't worth the abuse on the sleds to get there.

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
ya we had the best conditions we had in years 3-31/2 feet in my backyard witch is about 20 feet in moutains.then around mid janurey it went plus 5 and pour and all the snow melted. my friend when up to the moutian and he said it sucked the snow was really hard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts