Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anybody tell me why the shop told me i had 145psi in both cyclinders and yet turn the flywheel bolt, it turns way to easy? is that something to do with the varible exhaust? seems a lawn motor has more compression turning over than my sled, yet she runs great....

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I can't tell you if its a 2 stroke thing (the lawnmover is 4 stroke), but I'd think so, because mine is 150 lbs both sides, and turns over easy too. Remember, no valve springs, and a lot of other things that a 4 stroke has that you don't have in a 2 stroke.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
If it is testing ok, I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Yea sometimes it feels like I need a bull dozer to turn mine over and then sometimes it feels wat to easy. all depends on if I ate weaties for breakfast or not. lol .. seriously though sometimes it feels hard other easy I am sure its ok if the static comp checked out than just ride it if you can, I think with the no snow everywhere we have to much time to overthink things ,,, who was the guy that said he woudl do a snow dance or something and fix this?????? where are you ????!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.