Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
21 - 40 of 2898 Posts

·
That's probably sarcasm.
2016 1200 Renegade X
20,958 Posts
Thread will be moved . This forum is for snowmobile talk. Not complaining....

Go to the P-Wing thread and complain. There are lots of members to listen....
I don't to hear complaining over there.

Sent from the Island of Misfit Toys.

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
I have a complaint.....I have a beautiful sled....But i can't ride it....Either it's raining .....A blizzard Or i'm working....Or just plain tore up from work....Nothing lines up for me . :angry:
Yeah what he said!! Plus hotels are always booked too!!

·
E-Tec Rules
33,535 Posts
Reactions: 74Craig

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I went to the complaint manager (Helen Waite) she informed me I was SOL on this one.

I checked into the "Green Deal" thinking I could save some serious coin on a New Arctic Cat, wow not the deal I was expecting. That deal has nothing at all to do with snowmobiles.

·
Scuttle Buttin' Solo
73,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Well at least so far this thread has stayed on topic with no personal opinions derailing it but still allowing it to exist...... as That is still my chief complaint....

Reactions: woodymn and 74Craig

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I forgot about 'ole boy last sat. Till now...

Brand new 800 and 600 kitty cats with wraps, mountian cans and all idler wheels removed come rolling into a place I stopped at to make a phone call. They had to drive around the parking lot twice to "find the right spot" and then back in. Loud AF. Which I dont mind but anywho... A 50's something couple, they get off their sleds moaning and groaning... Mr was a big boy. 6'5"+ 350+ Not overweight just a huge person. I yell "Why no idler wheels on your sleds?" He goes "huh?" I point: "no wheels, why!?" He mumbles "something something... I didnt design 'em I just ride 'em!" I go: "Oh ok. I thought they were to make your track and hyfax last longer for tail riding and low snow conidtions. Have a good meal!" I really meant beer...

21 - 40 of 2898 Posts