Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
3781 - 3800 of 3831 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,976 Posts
I want to complain you guys apparently don't live around very smart dogs.

98% of the time our dog walks out to the field behind the house to 💩. Pretty rare occasion to see any 💩 in our yard, and if we do its way away from the house.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
I want to complain you guys apparently don't live around very smart dogs.

98% of the time our dog walks out to the field behind the house to . Pretty rare occasion to see any in our yard, and if we do its way away from the house.
City idiots. They're a different breed. Don't own property. Let them crap on someone's who does.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
31,976 Posts
I want to complain that some people think that every single thing including their opinions that they have is a little bit better than everybody else's...
This post makes me sad.

No one here is better or worse than anyone else. No opinion is better or worse than any other.

It makes me sad you feel that way Hockeypuck. Your opinion matters and you are special, so turn that frown upside down, take a good look in the mirror and tell yourself "I am special", because you ARE special.

And keep in mind, the next time you're feeling down pick yourself up, build up that confidence and remember, DooTalk is a big family and we're all here for you. 😊

Now can we get a group hug. 😘

·
Super Moderator
31,976 Posts
I want to complains that it took so long for guilty feelings...
Been on the road all day, sorry. 🤣

And no guilty feelings, I'm just sad you don't know just how special you are - in a good way, of course. 👍

·
Super Moderator
31,976 Posts
I think Carly Simon said it best...you are so vain you think this song is really about you...🤔😜
If that makes you happy and feel special I'm ok with it.

Now getting back on track, I'd like to complain traffic delays suck.

We did a 4-1/2 hour trip today in just under 6 hours.
That was special too, but the bad kind of special. o_O

·
Registered
27,313 Posts
Just want to whine a little. Had elbow surgery last week and am tired of sitting around doing nothing. I am right handed and they did my right elbow. Want to try something fun? try to wipe your but with the wrong hand :poop::poop::poop: .
Been there done that!

Wiping opo hand is way more awkward than it sounds..

My complaint is I now have wiping opo hand PTSD.

Sent from a Galaxy (S10) far, far away

·
Premium Member
2022 Mach-Z
998 Posts
Been there done that!

Wiping opo hand is way more awkward than it sounds..

My complaint is I now have wiping opo hand PTSD.

Sent from a Galaxy (S10) far, far away
My wife’s complaint… when she fell and broke both her elbows at the same time, she couldn’t do anything.

3781 - 3800 of 3831 Posts