Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
3761 - 3780 of 3831 Posts

·
On Thin Ice with Steve
40,266 Posts
Don't look at the bad part with your glasses on . Lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Its bad enough I don’t need glasses to see it. I did fix it on the second coat. Good enough for the wife’s mom….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
31,976 Posts
I'd like to complain that I've had to use my wife's cheaters a few times in the last month.

I don't wear glasses so this is foreign to me. Is it normal for your eyes to stop working so suddenly?

Thought that I was good since I reached 48 without glasses...

Sent from a Galaxy (S10) far, far away
I've been using cheaters for years now.

On Monday I was reading fine, by Friday my arms weren't long enough anymore.

I went from 1.0 to 1.5 to 2.0 in about a month, still there.

I'm 57 and still don't wear glasses, yet. Honestly I'm to the point where I probably could use them.

·
Super Moderator
31,976 Posts
Yep they've had a problem the last four or five years I've gone to rayovac and they're a little bit better and less expensive... My complaint is none of the batteries are what they used to be...
I'd like to complain one of my trail cams needed new batteries yesterday.

On a positive note I was pleasantly surprised to see Rayovac in it when I opened it up.

·
On Thin Ice with Steve
40,266 Posts
Almost 65 and I use 1.75 cheaters...
Started around 52 years old or so with 1.25... my complaint is I can never find a pair when I need them...
I have 1.75 for a year or so now. I have a pair in each vehicle two in the shop one in the living room and one on the nightstand…

·
Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
37,345 Posts
I have 1.75 for a year or so now. I have a pair in each vehicle two in the shop one in the living room and one on the nightstand…

Oh I have them scattered all over the place including my tackle box and the snowmobile glove box... I even have those rope necklace things like the old school teachers used to have to have them around your neck... But my complaint is sometimes I move them and they don't always get back to the same spot so they're hard to find...😜

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I'd like to complain that I've had to use my wife's cheaters a few times in the last month.

I don't wear glasses so this is foreign to me. Is it normal for your eyes to stop working so suddenly?

Thought that I was good since I reached 48 without glasses...

Had lasik surgery 20 some years ago. The doc sed you'll probably need reading glasses after you hit 40. He wasn't too far off. Oh, I'm complaining that I can't go anywhere without them now.

·
Registered
2022 MXZ X 600R
2,111 Posts
Almost 65 and I use 1.75 cheaters...
Started around 52 years old or so with 1.25... my complaint is I can never find a pair when I need them...
We could be brothers from different mothers .lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Hockeypuck

·
Registered
27,313 Posts

I'd like to complain that you're my age and I'm afraid this will be me someday.

P.S. my Dad has to use the same strategy with his readers lol

Reactions: SKIDOZER500

·
Registered
250 Posts
I’d like to complain that it was -3 C this morning and the lawn was white with frost. It was awesome!! Oops, I wrecked that complaint.
I’d also like to complain that two cans of whipping cream are still hogging the space in my fridge. There, that was a real complaint. Oh, I’d also like to complain that there’s a face cord of zucchini piled on our counter.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
I’d like to complain that it was -3 C this morning and the lawn was white with frost. It was awesome!! Oops, I wrecked that complaint.
I’d also like to complain that two cans of whipping cream are still hogging the space in my fridge. There, that was a real complaint. Oh, I’d also like to complain that there’s a face cord of zucchini piled on our counter.
Life is tough at your place. Eat the Whipped Cream. Toss the zucchini.

Don~

3761 - 3780 of 3831 Posts