Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
3741 - 3760 of 3831 Posts

·
Prospect
1,432 Posts
Can’t say that I carry any cash - seldom
living in Alaska in the 50's and 60's my old man used to say " never cross the street without a sleeping bag and $100"

just to make this a complaint..... that is a lot of cash on hand now days...... I don't take the sleeping bag any more, but you will often find $100 in my wallet

·
Super Moderator
31,976 Posts
Duracell batteries. They used to be about the best. Unfortunately something seems to have changed. This is so typical of every Duracell battery we've had in the last few years.

Yeah they'll replace the stuff the battery ruins but geez, I'd rather just have a quality battery.

Writing implement Font Tints and shades Office supplies Writing instrument accessory

·
Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
37,345 Posts
Duracell batteries. They used to be about the best. Unfortunately something seems to have changed. This is so typical of every Duracell battery we've had in the last few years.

Yeah they'll replace the stuff the battery ruins but geez, I'd rather just have a quality battery.

View attachment 2004092
Yep they've had a problem the last four or five years I've gone to rayovac and they're a little bit better and less expensive... My complaint is none of the batteries are what they used to be...

·
Registered
814 Posts

View attachment 2004092
I switched to Procell by Duracell, much better battery's. I just changed out my trail cams and they were still taking pictures after a year out in the woods and no leaks.

·
Super Moderator
31,976 Posts
Yep they've had a problem the last four or five years I've gone to rayovac and they're a little bit better and less expensive... My complaint is none of the batteries are what they used to be...
I tried Rayovacs in my trail cams, they've been as good as you can reasonably expect. I'm happy.

Wifey has been buying Sam's Club Members Mark batteries lately, those have been decent too.

I switched to Procell by Duracell, much better battery's. I just changed out my trail cams and they were still taking pictures after a year out in the woods and no leaks.
At this point anything that has anything to do with anything Durcell won't be getting my $$$. I've had enough of their junk.

As noted above, I used Rayovacs in my trail cams a few years ago, just last Sunday I pulled a set out. I think a lot of that has to do with how many pics its getting.

I set all my cams to video - if you don't try it sometime, it's awesome. One of my cams has had over 325 videos in the last 2 weeks.

Needless to say its a pretty busy trail. :)

·
E-Tec Rules
35,046 Posts
Had good luck with the new Duracell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 74Craig

·
Super Moderator
31,976 Posts
^^^ I'd like to complain those are 35% more than standard Duracells, just so I'm not getting junk. Nope, not paying it. Duracell had my business, they've lost it. At this point I'm not sure they'll ever get it back.

I'd also like to complain those are between $1.00 and $1.66 more per battery than Rayovacs.

Rayovacs at Home Depot for the win.

·
Registered
27,313 Posts
I want to complain I need to use my reading glasses to cut painting now.
I also want to complain I did half the room before I caved in and got them…

I'd like to complain that I've had to use my wife's cheaters a few times in the last month.

I don't wear glasses so this is foreign to me. Is it normal for your eyes to stop working so suddenly?

Thought that I was good since I reached 48 without glasses...

Sent from a Galaxy (S10) far, far away

·
On Thin Ice with Steve
40,264 Posts
I'd like to complain that I've had to use my wife's cheaters a few times in the last month.

I don't wear glasses so this is foreign to me. Is it normal for your eyes to stop working so suddenly?

I had the seeing eye dog helping today

·
Registered
9,190 Posts

40 years old is the usual benchmark. You got an extra 8 years. You just have to suck it up from here on out.

Don~

3741 - 3760 of 3831 Posts