Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
2981 - 3000 of 3000 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
"Sometimes your the bug and sometimes your the windshield"
Heard that watching your Nascar races when there was an altercation on the track between two drivers
When confronted response was: "That's just good hard racing"

Have you been the bug or the windshield ?

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Wondering if people forgot about this thread ?
There seems to be a great need for it after reading several others.

And yes, this then does technically qualify to be posted here as well.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Reactions: 74Craig and Z7*

·
cool beans
38,260 Posts
I want to complain that that Boston bombers brother is still alive...he should've had the death sentence followed through by now it's been since 2015... What's the freaking hold up?... oh yaa lawyers...
Agreed .

Reactions: Z7*

·
Super Moderator
29,495 Posts
This is a funny complaint;

Yesterday I received a survey asking me about my recent dealings with my wireless provider.
The service is great, the customer service, billing, etc is terrible, and I was answering appropriately.
They next moved into asking about our cable service; same deal, the wireless people and cable people seem to be in competition as to who can lower the bar more than the other.

When I clicked on "Next" to continue a screen popped up that said the server was no longer available and thank you for my time.

Apparently they only want fluffy answers, all other will be disconnected. :ROFLMAO:

·
Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
32,120 Posts
This is a funny compliment;

Yesterday I received a survey asking me about my recent dealings with my wireless provider.
The service is great, the customer service, billing, etc is terrible, and I was answering appropriately.
They next moved into asking about our cable service; same deal, the wireless people and cable people seem to be in competition as to who can lower the bar more than the other.

When I clicked on "Next" to continue a screen popped up that said the server was no longer available and thank you for my time.

Apparently they only want fluffy answers, all other will be disconnected. :ROFLMAO:
This is a complaint thread not a compliment thread... There is a difference...

·
Super Moderator
29,495 Posts
Should say complaint - spell check took over, fixed now.

But yes, I'm also old and confused too. :oops:

Reactions: Z7*
2981 - 3000 of 3000 Posts