Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
2801 - 2820 of 2899 Posts

·
Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
31,299 Posts
I like to complain that we are not getting the rain that we need...it is dryer than a popcorn fart even after the few rain showers we just had...

·
Super Moderator
29,364 Posts
Same. 55F and rain lately, although the sun is out now, just cool.

·
E-Tec Rules
33,578 Posts
The guy on harley v rod at 5:30 am that went by very fast and loud. Then kept getting on it. could hear him miles away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
29,364 Posts
The guy on harley v rod at 5:30 am that went by very fast and loud. Then kept getting on it. could hear him miles away.

Aren't cans great!

·
E-Tec Rules
33,578 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts

I like the arsehole who drives by the patios constantly with open exhaust. Many females wiggle their pinky at them on the way by. Apparently it's them saying loud bike small wiener.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,461 Posts
My complaint is the new look of this site on a mobile device has WAY more ads, makes it hard to read posts. Thanks to AdBlock Plus the web version still is nice to browse.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Wind and humidity! When is the last time the wind has blown literally 6 days straight? It’s like living on the ocean. Darn humidity is terrible. Today 92 and 100 percent humidity. Afternoon rain showers it’s like Florida Everglades. Then again,all last week, we were in WV, Kentucky, Virginia and southern Ohio on the spyder and it was an awesome spyder trip accept for having to dodge the tornados every other day. I want you to imagine the twistieest windiest longest sled trail and x2 and ride the spyder on it. We did one ride that was 287 miles and there was literally only 3 miles of straight roads. It was AWESOME. If winters keep it up, I could die a happy man on those roads on the spyder. What a new experience.

2801 - 2820 of 2899 Posts