Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have two ski doo legends. First is a 2002 legend 800se and the second is a 2003 700 sport. Both sleds have approx 3000 miles. I will get the exact mileage for anyone who is seriously interested. Both have electric start, reverse, and picked tracks. The sleds sit in a 1997 triton trailer with a Bearcat clamshell cover. The trailer is a tilt design for easy loading. The trailer has ski guides and track mats for each sled. There is a tongue jack and new coupler with lift handle. The trailer will also come with a set of brand new wheel hubs as one of the original posts has rusted and needs replaced. This package will also come with a Seat Jack and shop dolly for moving the sleds around the garage. I have not taken any pictures as am I seeing if there is any interest before I drop the sleds from the trailer in the middle of May. I have only one picture the wife took while riding so I will include that as a reference. I am willing to consider any REASONABLE offers as I am looking to get a second Harley. These sleds are in excellent condition and have not been abused. My wife and I ride for enjoyment and relaxation, not how fast or hard we can ride. If I find their is interest, I will gladly add pictures of all the items listed above. The sleds are located in Jamestown, NY 14701 and you are definitely welcome to come see them.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
How much for the 700?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts