Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys since doo has changed colors over the years, what color would YOU like to see in the revs? I myself would like to see the ole purple come back . That would be cool to see in the rev platform.Atleast for a yr or so like the red .
There was'nt much of a choice in 06 compared to the previous yrs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
If they have no new chassis for 07, a change to painted side panels like the RT chassis would be the next logical thing to change, and give BRP another excuse to jack the price another $500. I heard they are coming back with the XPS yellow/blue color scheme as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
RED RED and more RED please. The 05 early version read/black was a beauty. I never understnad what BRP has against the red color. Is it because Yamaha and Polaris use red a lot?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,843 Posts
HULBERT HILTON said:
If they have no new chassis for 07, a change to painted side panels like the RT chassis would be the next logical thing to change, and give BRP another excuse to jack the price another $500. I heard they are coming back with the XPS yellow/blue color scheme as well.
[snapback]696760[/snapback]​
I don't think that would be a good idea, the panels will get all scratched up from your knees rubbing on them.
 
G

·
tj62 said:
RED RED and more RED please. The 05 early version read/black was a beauty. I never understnad what BRP has against the red color. Is it because Yamaha and Polaris use red a lot?
[snapback]696797[/snapback]​
Red and black is really nice! I agree
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
Red and black is really nice.

What about white? That might look cool, but its hard to say. I love white bikes, maybe white sleds would be awesome too.

Glossy side panels like the RT is a must I think. I don't really like the panels on the REV's, mostly the non-X REV's. What were they thinking??

Anyhow, they will be hard pressed to beat the look of the FST Switchback - I personally think that is the nicest looking machine out there. I guess red and black is the way to go!
 
G

·
Tharkun said:
Red and black is really nice.

What about white? That might look cool, but its hard to say. I love white bikes, maybe white sleds would be awesome too.

Glossy side panels like the RT is a must I think. I don't really like the panels on the REV's, mostly the non-X REV's. What were they thinking??

Anyhow, they will be hard pressed to beat the look of the FST Switchback - I personally think that is the nicest looking machine out there. I guess red and black is the way to go!
[snapback]697231[/snapback]​
I guess the only problem with white is that it would be impossible to keep it clean looking!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
i always love yellow/black skidoos when i had a polaris then the dealer tried to sell my the red/black didn't want it at first then took and now i love it it has grown on me. The thing i like is around here hardly ever see another one on the trails compared to every other rev you see looks the same
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I thought the 03 gsx was cool with the blue and silver and the white and red were cool on the summits. But what about the old silver bullet TNT ? A all silver rev would be sweet too . Just think of all the combnations that could be done with that.
Just think of the zx formulas with the purple and silver , that would look awsome on the rev.
I know it cost doo more for differant colors , but i would spend the coin for a color that was a eye catcher. Thats the whole reason i was set on the red .Most all of the blk and yellow revs look the same . Doo should atleast look into a better graphics pkg for the revs, I'll agree about the switchbacks i like there graphics. Doo seams to just slap something on them after the fact . Maybe there be a day when you can order the sled in a color you want and pick a graphic pkg to boot .

Before long the other manufactures are going to catch up to doo and they will be just another sled. They need to keep the WOW factor to stay in the mix, looks play a big factor when someone is going to buy a new ride.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top