Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Monosodium Glutamate
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the gang is going to the Snowdeo festival in Rangeley Maine this weekend. It runs Thursday til Saturday. The forcasted temps are as follows: Thurs (high -4F, low -15f), Fri (high -6F, low -24F), Sat (high -2F, low -13F)

I've got the gear to keep me warm ...but what can I do for the Sled? Any recommendations of what I can add to my gas?

Thanks for help you can provide.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Dude i live in maine and an't that cold up here they just are saying that. My friends are going but i can't. Have fun

Ps. look for a red fourmula plus with a riped up seat and say hi justin OK

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Iso Heat to the gas. The stuff in the red bottle.

Have fun, but I think the snow is real thin. Tried to ride from Parlin Pond to Rangeley last week and ran out of snow. It was real boney.

·
Monosodium Glutamate
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MXZ600NUT said:
Iso Heat to the gas. The stuff in the red bottle.

Have fun, but I think the snow is real thin. Tried to ride from Parlin Pond to Rangeley last week and ran out of snow. It was real boney.
[snapback]273829[/snapback]​
Ya we figured we'll have to move around a little. I was in Jackman last weekend and it was decent riding. Nothing special, but I live in southern Maine, so poor to good conditions for them are good to great for us! Anyway, reports indicate they received a little snow on Sunday and are expecting some today and tomorrow.

We'll have to see. We don't mind trailering up and driving either. Any recommendations?

Thanks dude

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I'd say ditch the festival and trailer to Parlin Pond area and ride up to Pittston Farms and over to Rockwood. That's were the good riding is.

The ITS from Grandfalls area to Coburn is pretty spotty till you get over Johnson's Mountain.

·
Monosodium Glutamate
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MXZ600NUT said:
I'd say ditch the festival and trailer to Parlin Pond area and ride up to Pittston Farms and over to Rockwood. That's were the good riding is.

The ITS from Grandfalls area to Coburn is pretty spotty till you get over Johnson's Mountain.
[snapback]273870[/snapback]​
You know... we were thinking about that. We rode to Rockwood from Jackmant. It was boney a few miles out and into town, but the rest of it was flat and covered. A little icey in spots but we can deal with that. We already rented the cabin on Rangeley lake so were kinda commited. But as mentioned, I'm not shy, I'll load up and drive to find decent riding. It takes us three hours to get to Rangeley...what's another couple of hours?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts