Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading up to Cochrane for some riding on the 15-20th of Feb. Anyone headed up that way then an looking for some others to ride with? Theres two of us going and staying at the North Adventure Inn. Its under new management again and is apparently returning to its former glory.

·
Registered
542 Posts
There is 4 of us and we were thinking about going up there this year. We are from Wisconsin. Sounds like we are going to do the far eastern U.P. now. One guy doesnt think he's going to get his new passport in time. If things change we'll give you a message. We all have that same week

·
Registered
179 Posts
If your staying at the NAI im sure you will hook up with other riders either in the bar or in the garage. Thats what I like about the NAI, is the beers in the garage, meeting other riders from all over the place.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is 4 of us and we were thinking about going up there this year. We are from Wisconsin. Sounds like we are going to do the far eastern U.P. now. One guy doesnt think he's going to get his new passport in time. If things change we'll give you a message. We all have that same week
ok absolutely.

Conditions are amazing. Just got back
Thats what i keep hearing and seeing from people. Cant do anything anywhere else so might as well go all out!

If your staying at the NAI im sure you will hook up with other riders either in the bar or in the garage. Thats what I like about the NAI, is the beers in the garage, meeting other riders from all over the place.
Oh yea forsure im sure we will

1 - 5 of 5 Posts