Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cobra.jpg Cobra.jpg Cobra.jpg

Need more warmth for a trip to Canada any one know how the Cobra windshileds fit the X package witht the handle bar risers?

Does the mid fit and not the high?

I striped all the decals off my 05 gade X and ordered a smoked windshiled from Ski doo that fits the X but they are on back order....

They have a fly screen 15 high in Chrome, it may look best on my all black theme but I also like the yellow chrome.... but it is a mid hieght...

Maybe only the mid fits the X?

I dont know?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is the yellow chrome mid... is it warm?

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Both should fit....you may need a special install kit as well. The hand guards will likely have to come off with the high shield. I have the Ski Doo Summit shield on mine and they had to come off.

·
Registered
561 Posts
If your dealer is trying to order the smoked Summit windshield kit it is no longer offered from Doo. You have to buy the shield and kit seperate now.

That may be why they are saying its backordered.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
I put the 15" cobra on my 05 gadex just had to drill 2 extra holes in it as they did not line up properly. was doing 175k in -35 cel and seemed to have enough wind protection. although I wouldn't want to be going that fast that cold for a long period of time.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
reverand said:
Absopure said:
Need more warmth for a trip to Canada any one know how the Cobra windshileds fit the X package witht the handle bar risers?
Are you coming to Ontario? Was 15 celsius here today, I drove home with my sunroof open.
With these temps, you don't need a windshield.
[snapback]265759[/snapback]​
Hopefuly by Feb 11th it will be cold... going to Wawa and then riding to Heast for two days... gotta stop in at the Queens.... lol... I know what a name for a bar with female nudie dancers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts