Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2000 mach z r epi blue (240 -390) primary spring 286 ramps 21.5 pin weight and clickers are on 2 and secondary has a epi red spring with stock helix always whats run around 8800 to 9000 rpms stock pipes and muffler any help thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will order a different spring and try it what about over sized rollers for the clutch would that help any got the same set up on my other mach z and works great that ones runs around 8200

·
Registered
557 Posts
I got a 2000 mach z r epi blue (240 -390) primary spring 286 ramps 21.5 pin weight and clickers are on 2 and secondary has a epi red spring with stock helix always whats run around 8800 to 9000 rpms stock pipes and muffler any help thanks
What is the stock Helix ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Took my rer secondary off and put the one off my other z and problem has been cured runs 8300 on the tach thanks everyone for the help

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It hit it right from the go and stayed there and would not pull that hard either runs like it use to 7300 miles on it and still running strong

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
The RER is not a very durable clutch. Im always looking for low milage used for sale. The inner bushing appears to be made of a metal stronger than the shaft and the shafts wear out. I lube mine now. They are also prone to cracks and bend easily.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts