Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i have a 06 mach, with fettbrothers shift arms, crankshop twin pipes, and bood docker fuel commander, machine is reving at 8200,clicker is in pos 1, my speedo is in kms for some reason and everyone elses is in mph, its buries speedo at 200.wondering if its reving to high, or if i should add pin weight, any tips are helpful and any other cluchting suggestions, so far it pulls from stock machs, it was dynoed at 181.hp and 120 ft tourque.

the machine sometimes when wide open throttle, spudders and then when i release throttle and hit again its ok, anyone got any info on that.

and also curious if anyone has same pipes and left sensor out and if it made a difference. thanks for the help guys
Brandin

·
Registered
94 Posts
Muslebee_06 said:
Hey guys, i have a 06 mach, with fettbrothers shift arms, crankshop twin pipes, and bood docker fuel commander, machine is reving at 8200,clicker is in pos 1, my speedo is in kms for some reason and everyone elses is in mph, its buries speedo at 200.wondering if its reving to high, or if i should add pin weight, any tips are helpful and any other cluchting suggestions, so far it pulls from stock machs, it was dynoed at 181.hp and 120 ft tourque.

the machine sometimes when wide open throttle, spudders and then when i release throttle and hit again its ok, anyone got any info on that.

and also curious if anyone has same pipes and left sensor out and if it made a difference. thanks for the help guys
Brandin
[snapback]712785[/snapback]​
when it was dynoed what was #s thay told [email protected] what rpm.....thats what rpm to run at. that sled should have a rev limiter also i think,my 2 cents. I geared mine down to much and rev limiter limited rpms,around83-85. not 100 percent sure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts