Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I WOT from any speed of 70mph or less My rpm reads 7500 then slowly raises to 77,7800 as I pick up some speed usually after about 80-85. What should I do. Clutch's runs cool to the touch. Clicker set on 4 or 5. I have 96 studs and weigh about 260.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I have a good idea what bondi is supplying for clutching. I am running the very close to the same. I just slapped Bill C’s helix and spring in the secondary and it goes to my top RPM and holds there every time from what ever speed. Excellent backshift and cooled the clutches down. Its working great for me with my set-up. Fun factor increased big time. I had to clicker down to 3.

·
Ski-Doo Guru
13,820 Posts
InSiDeR said:
I have a good idea what bondi is supplying for clutching. I am running the very close to the same. I just slapped Bill C's helix and spring in the secondary and it goes to my top RPM and holds there every time from what ever speed. Excellent backshift and cooled the clutches down. Its working great for me with my set-up. Fun factor increased big time. I had to clicker down to 3.
[snapback]726260[/snapback]​
Sounds like its loading the motor hard down low which is good for using every bit of pull you have. If you want to you can always lighten up the pins and drop the clicker or add some start rate to your primary spring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts