Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got to ride last weekend after waiting to try all the new mods I did this year. I put in a TEAM TSS-04 setup by straightline with one of their primary kits to match. Also geared down 2 teeth and put in reed spacers, wow what a difference! The sled is an 03 800 sport with a 1.5 inch paddle. This thing pulls from the time you pin it until you let off, and the backshifting is outstanding. After hard riding you can pullover and put your hands on the clutches and they are as cool as you could ask for. I am super happy with this setup. Now just need more white stuff to ride a bunch more!
THANKS STRAIGHTLINE PERFORMANCE!!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Finally got to ride last weekend after waiting to try all the new mods I did this year. I put in a TEAM TSS-04 setup by straightline with one of their primary kits to match. Also geared down 2 teeth and put in reed spacers, wow what a difference! The sled is an 03 800 sport with a 1.5 inch paddle. This thing pulls from the time you pin it until you let off, and the backshifting is outstanding. After hard riding you can pullover and put your hands on the clutches and they are as cool as you could ask for. I am super happy with this setup. Now just need more white stuff to ride a bunch more!
anybody else have any feedback on their clutch kits??

·
Registered
277 Posts
anybody else have any feedback on their clutch kits??
[/quote]

I have the same kit from Jason but for a 06 600 X SDI. I have not had a chance to ride with it yet but I can't wait to try it.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I have one on mine. Mine is the 98 version and it pulls hard and backshifts nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts