Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the biggest bang for you money is a clutch kit, so Im told. Thinking of getting one for next season. Whats included in a kit, not specifically, but what does the kit include. Just springs, weights, and helix. Im just curious what all you get for your money. Thanks.....

·
Registered
122 Posts
What is all involved with installing a clutch kit? Is that better left to the pro's, or do you need to buy special tools like a clutch press? My final question, where are the adjustable pins located, and what do they do? Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Pickles said:
What is all involved with installing a clutch kit? Is that better left to the pro's, or do you need to buy special tools like a clutch press? My final question, where are the adjustable pins located, and what do they do? Thanks for any input.

[snapback]714176[/snapback]​
Pins are located in the primary, if you purchase the adjustable pins they provide different weights to fine tune your clutch (most good clutch kits include them).

I have about 50 bucks in tools to pull my cluches hold pins and some home made clutch spring compressor tools. It's something that you can do most definately.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts