Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any compnays out there that sell clutchs that also have a video of how to instal and tune the clutch..
Is all I need to do is watch on being taken apart, and Im pretty sure I will be able to do it,, as far as getting it tuned, Im sure that will just take time and testing..
I dont want to pay the dealers big money or be without a sled while they are working on it..
Besides, I want to be able to do this myself,,
Thanks Guys..

·
Metalhead
9,088 Posts
I should have a video done for early next season.

Im retiring my old DVT camera and buying a new DV camera.
Have a new video capture card for the pc and laptop.

I have the most kickest-assest Sony helmet camera coming that im going to wear myself and show clutch loading in extreme bumps and deep snow so we get examples of "too much flyweight" "too little of flyweight" "lack of engine responce" this n that....yatta yatta..
I'll be able to do on-board editing while im driving, has a remote control that velcro on the handlebars.

Got a nice editing software coming that I can piece everything together correctly and add some tunes [thanks for that info TTABS in mountain section]

Vid to have from unwrapping out of the box - installation - tuning - testing.

YAAAA......

·
Registered
443 Posts
That sounds great Joe, for all of us back yard mechanics to see all your experence and and a real world veiw of whats going on and an explanation behind it, can't wait cameras comming in sound cool. watch out ttabs your beeing dared

·
Registered
235 Posts
Dynamo^Joe said:
I should have a video done for early next season.

Im retiring my old DVT camera and buying a new DV camera.
Have a new video capture card for the pc and laptop.

I have the most kickest-assest Sony helmet camera coming that im going to wear myself and show clutch loading in extreme bumps and deep snow so we get examples of "too much flyweight" "too little of flyweight" "lack of engine responce" this n that....yatta yatta..
I'll be able to do on-board editing while im driving, has a remote control that velcro on the handlebars.

Got a nice editing software coming that I can piece everything together correctly and add some tunes [thanks for that info TTABS in mountain section]

Vid to have from unwrapping out of the box - installation - tuning - testing.

YAAAA......

[snapback]730594[/snapback]​
Very cool! Looking forward to seeing this!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts