Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have summit 1000 hm and i want a god clutch setup i run sealevel my stock clutch are 600 ramp holow pin green/white spring.....Driven pully are 44/30 cam , violet spring ...23/49 gearing

the sled dont pull i just overrevs and the ramps are in 1 ...

·
Registered
808 Posts
I am running 04 aluminun arms with 21 gr pins, a 414 ramp and a 160/260 spring, suggest the 160/280, secondary is a Hyperlite with 50/42 helix close but needs a little more tuning. I do not like the Hyperlite becasuse the reverse feature is not good, I would go with the RER with a Goodwin roller kit instead.
7,000'+, have to sell the sled because of health so final tunning will be up to you guys.

·
Registered
87 Posts
banzai said:
banzai said:
I am running 04 aluminun arms with 21 gr pins, a 914 ramp and a 160/260 spring, secondary is a Hyperlite with 48/42 helix close but needs a little more tuning.
7,000'+, this is the X modle so smaller tracks will nedd some changes,have to sell the sled because of health so final tunning will be up to you guys.
[snapback]274888[/snapback]​
[snapback]274898[/snapback]​
sorry to hear that bonzai, Hope your health improves.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the ramp that are in mach z 434 have eny try it ...im now have solid pin in and it much beter. will ramp 414 fit to the tra 5 .and im wonder how it will performance will bee ...what are ramp 914 newre heard of it ?.. whats the difrance betwin whit 434 ramp and 600 ?

·
Registered
539 Posts
I wish I had a setup, my primary is apart right now. I'm told(?) BRP will have some updates Friday. Hope clutching is one of them, along with thermostat and new program.

Where do I get the adjustable pins, sounds like a good start,,,?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts